Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Team Stand Down! Bravo Team Stand Down! When CsG Walks in They'll Do The Job Right!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Counter-Strike Gamerz, We Hope you Enjoy your stay here! ~CsG# Staff!
Contribute To Counter-Strike Gamerz and Tell Your Friends About Us!
We are Currently In the Process, Of Renovating Our Forums. So They Will look much Nicer, If you notice any changes Don't worry.

My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killranger
killranger

My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Empty
PostSubject: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:01 pm

this is a video of my friend mike in afghan 4 years ago, there on patrol and they get ambushed my 6 taliban. until the dragoons in there coyotes give them cover to move and get out because there low on ammo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju-fZVvuQBE
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:21 pm

Damn, Thats pretty Intense.

I would hate to get ambushed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:47 am

man thats giving so much adrenaline just to see the video shti man
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:57 am

Yeah, Same with me. But Im joining in 4 years, Once I hit 17 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:15 am

Yeah its a good career but the fact of the matter is, going to war isn't just intense its being able to control your fear and emotions, the the ability to make the right choices when you have 15 things on your mind at once, be the ability to think out side the box but staying within the bounds that the UN has givin you and on top of that to watch your back and your fellow soldiers.

its alot to take in but if you can do it you all come home when your time is up.
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:19 am

Yeah, It is a lot to take in.
Back to top Go down
Clown

Clown

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:14 am

lol are u sure is ur friend?
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:14 am

He did say his friends name was Mike, and you can hear them calling Mikes name.
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:42 am

yea but maybe he heard the vide obefore us and he says that he ishis friend but i dont kno wma ni trust him i odnt know why lol
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:48 am

, what?!? why would i lie? add me on msn joshuademerchant2@hotmail.com Razz
if you don't trust me Razz
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:11 am

You dont lie about this type of shit..

Last edited by *CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG* on Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:42 am

huh?
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:36 am

true cross no lies on this that just go to anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan   My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My friends in afghan from the red devils as they get ambushed afghan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: