Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Team Stand Down! Bravo Team Stand Down! When CsG Walks in They'll Do The Job Right!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Counter-Strike Gamerz, We Hope you Enjoy your stay here! ~CsG# Staff!
Contribute To Counter-Strike Gamerz and Tell Your Friends About Us!
We are Currently In the Process, Of Renovating Our Forums. So They Will look much Nicer, If you notice any changes Don't worry.

SOrry Im LEaving

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
punk3d

punk3d

SOrry Im LEaving Empty
PostSubject: SOrry Im LEaving   SOrry Im LEaving Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 pm

I got invited into this clan, and igave it a chance.
I wanted to be in a clan with strong scrimmers that it will always be fun in with like tN, but this is not teh clan im looking for.
People here are just at teh begginers level and teh scrimmers are either non steam or just mic spam like shit.
Also your best scrimmer is a straight hacker, yea im talking about blind. LOl crossfire if you dont see this you are blind. He got all no scope all kills. every single one of them.
I made my decision during yesterdays scrim when i was calling strats and noone followed it except for calvin.

I already took out my name and naders name from the members list ans scrimmage list.\
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

SOrry Im LEaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOrry Im LEaving   SOrry Im LEaving Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 9:18 pm

You never called strats in yesterdays scrim... You said "Theirs no strats for CT"

Also Yesterdays scrim couldn't have even been a scrim..

Buts its cool, Also, I told you about blind.. Candy hasn't been on lately so what am I to do!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
Clown

Clown

SOrry Im LEaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOrry Im LEaving   SOrry Im LEaving Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:22 pm

lol ARE u sure? People here are just at teh begginers level and teh scrimmers are either non steam or just mic spam like shit...

wtf?
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

SOrry Im LEaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOrry Im LEaving   SOrry Im LEaving Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:31 pm

dam punk3d plz we need you in that scrim team man

Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

SOrry Im LEaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOrry Im LEaving   SOrry Im LEaving Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Provoke.. What the fuck are you talking about?

Talk to me on steam.. Ill explain..
Back to top Go down
punk3d

punk3d

SOrry Im LEaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOrry Im LEaving   SOrry Im LEaving Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:54 am

LOL IL BE ALRIGHT, CROSSFIRE IS A PRO AT SCIRMMING AND PRO AT STRAT CALLING SO UL GUYS BE OKAY( ATLEAST HE SAYS THAT)
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

SOrry Im LEaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOrry Im LEaving   SOrry Im LEaving Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:55 am

Never said I was pro at scrimming or at Strat Calling, None of those words came out of my mouth.. Why are you starting things again?
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

SOrry Im LEaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOrry Im LEaving   SOrry Im LEaving Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:57 am

allright guys ok you said what yuo want i dont't want a fight plz

Topic Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOrry Im LEaving Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOrry Im LEaving   SOrry Im LEaving Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOrry Im LEaving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: