Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Team Stand Down! Bravo Team Stand Down! When CsG Walks in They'll Do The Job Right!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Counter-Strike Gamerz, We Hope you Enjoy your stay here! ~CsG# Staff!
Contribute To Counter-Strike Gamerz and Tell Your Friends About Us!
We are Currently In the Process, Of Renovating Our Forums. So They Will look much Nicer, If you notice any changes Don't worry.

Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.

Go down 
4 posters

Think we should grow more??
Yes totally.
Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. I_vote_lcap20%Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Nah keep it as is.
Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. I_vote_lcap60%Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Dunno don't care.
Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. I_vote_lcap20%Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
stop with ideas.
Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. I_vote_lcap0%Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
killranger
killranger

Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Empty
PostSubject: Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.   Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:49 am

Ok guys as you know everyone enjoyed the site when it was a community, as on that note a friend sent me a Text asking me to join WOW BC on last wow, there are alot of people and i was thinking we can bring this community higher and make it like SK,"the real sk from swe, if we add other games such as wow and Console games so Crossfire PM me and tell if good or bad idea because i would firmly take on as leader i got a druid 12-13k unbuffed on last wow and once i get my PVP gear i will be 15-17k unbuffed guys think we should take another Leap and expand more???.
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.   Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:57 am

guys real reply's like write something defining your vote Razz
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.   Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Well At the moment, Me and Candy took a bit of a leap, We just released our

Runescape Private server today Very Happy

Ill post more info in announcements
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.   Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

id say if you really wanna, dont jump straight into the deep end

probs start with other valve games (tf2, css, dod, gmod, hldm etc) as most people who play 1 valve game will play another and will join multiple servers of ours

then expand into other pc games when were big enough (especially cod and wow theyll bring in tons of players)

then move onto consoles aswell

then we will be able to take over the world MWUHAHAHAHA!!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.   Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:27 pm

lso think we may need to change our name when we get to taking over wow and cod, i doubt they will (being the obnoxious teenagers they all are) wanna be in a clan that represents cs
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.   Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:34 pm

lol that guy want to take over the world with games good luck huh!
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.   Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:44 pm

No he wanted to add more games to our rep, was the one that suggested world domination
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.   Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:48 am

We cant, Were in the shitter... We have no donations, No servers.. What the fuck are we going to do!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.   Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 3:48 pm

pray and advertise on the site. well get some money for servers etc that way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.   Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thinking of exspanding and making the clan a community again.
Page 1 of 1