Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Team Stand Down! Bravo Team Stand Down! When CsG Walks in They'll Do The Job Right!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Counter-Strike Gamerz, We Hope you Enjoy your stay here! ~CsG# Staff!
Contribute To Counter-Strike Gamerz and Tell Your Friends About Us!
We are Currently In the Process, Of Renovating Our Forums. So They Will look much Nicer, If you notice any changes Don't worry.

Near Death Of My Computer

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

Near Death Of My Computer Empty
PostSubject: Near Death Of My Computer   Near Death Of My Computer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wo0BDFupqo

Listen to this song while reading my story...

Well, What happened was While back I downloaded something Called GameVance.

I never knew one program could be so infected with all sorts of Viruses.

So Today, My Registry was being attacked by all types of viruses..

I was on steam and had a few friends online who I though Could Help.

A good friend, Dark Skript was their.. He helped me through the whole thing!

We got on team viewer he controlled my computer and went the my registry trying to find the source of this virus.

I had 9 Pups, (Potentially Unwanted Programs) Their a really bad virus, and it disguised its self as winlogon.exe and It Ran multiple instances of winlogon.exe, It was horrible I seriously thought my computer was going to crash. I didn't know what to do,

Dark Skript saved me big time, He went through my computer files, Found the source of the virus which was Gamevance, We couldn't get it deleted So He got me Malware Bytes a Nice Virus cleaning Program..

He ran scans on my computer with every program possible, We Ran, CCleaner, Malware Bytes, AVG, Super Anti Spyware. None of those programs stopped that damn virus, They helped and eliminated Some of the trojans and backdoors that the PUPs gave me, But it wasn't enough to win the fight.

Finally, He installed a version Of Search & Destroy on to my computer, Ran the scan and Search and Destroy Eliminated EVERY file from Gamevance, Officially stopping the PUPs, Without Dark my computer would have crashed already and its a fairly new computer Not even a year old..

He sent me the link to that song while doing all of this, it was relaxing and really took my mind off of worry about my computer dieing again. He spent at least, 3 hours getting rid of this virus, and He finally Did it.

I cant believe how much damage one program that looks totally Legit can Do to your Computer.. Dark Skript Saved me.

Im Now VIRUS FREE!

Welcome Dark Skript Too the CsG# Community!

~Cr0ssF1r3
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
Dark-Skript
3rd In Command
3rd In Command
Dark-Skript

PostSubject: Glad ur pc is fixed bro   Near Death Of My Computer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:51 am

It was fun trying to get rid of that shit from ur pc, It gave me somit to do Smile

I dont mind spending hours fixing computer problems,

Let me know if you have anything else you need help with.
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Near Death Of My Computer   Near Death Of My Computer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:55 am

I deffinately will, you will be the

first person I go too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: Near Death Of My Computer   Near Death Of My Computer Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:48 am

cool long life to dark skript Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: Near Death Of My Computer   Near Death Of My Computer Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:14 pm

GJ dark i hope your going to be a hacker for my government someday we could use you in the Canadian Forces you got my vote if you need props bro,and welcome to the team man.
Back to top Go down
- .`, Mc L1m0n` O;

- .`, Mc L1m0n` O;

PostSubject: Re: Near Death Of My Computer   Near Death Of My Computer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:34 am

wow almost cried Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Near Death Of My Computer   Near Death Of My Computer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Near Death Of My Computer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: News :: CsG Updates, & Announcements-
Jump to: