Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Team Stand Down! Bravo Team Stand Down! When CsG Walks in They'll Do The Job Right!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Counter-Strike Gamerz, We Hope you Enjoy your stay here! ~CsG# Staff!
Contribute To Counter-Strike Gamerz and Tell Your Friends About Us!
We are Currently In the Process, Of Renovating Our Forums. So They Will look much Nicer, If you notice any changes Don't worry.

[APPROVED]KillRanger app

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killranger
killranger

[APPROVED]KillRanger app Empty
PostSubject: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:03 am

In-game name:KillRanger
Email:joshuademerchant2@hotmail.com
SteamName:Non Steam
Reason for joining CsG:Great team wannabe a part of it
Are You Interested in Donating for admin?Maybe if the money goes towards the team insted of owner use.
How Long Have You Played Counter Strike?6 years. cheers
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:50 am

Accepted Tag up CsG#

By the way, Any donations we get from Members here Go Directly Towards The Team..

For Updates on the servers, We plan on buying www.counterstrikegamerz.net

We plan on buying traffic for our servers so We can get more members In here to get things picked up.

Were even possibly planning are buying a Vbulletin Forum, For $175 But we cant do that without Donations From Great Members ;D

Anyways, Stay Active In-Game and On Forums!

~Cr0ssF1r3
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:55 am

Thank you and i sure will stay active but im currently on stand by, im in the Canadian forces so i maybe be gone for 3 months starting aug16 so i maybe be not active but that does not mean i don't want to be part of the team and i will donate 120$ when i get back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:01 am

Alright, Well Thats pretty cool,

I plan on Joining the Military when I hit 17.

But Ill let the members know Why your inactive and Wow, $120 Thats a huge donation. Thats enough to Buy Your self Full Admin in all servers for a Lifetime, and another person The Same package!

Its $45 For Full Admin All Servers Lifetime. But If you do Donate and When You Do, Thanks Alot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:03 am

Np and its not a problem i want to help out anyway i can, and if donations are going towards the team and the helping the team move forward i more then happy to help.
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:05 am

Yeah Very Happy

Were suppose to be getting anywhere from $60-100 in Donations Today, From 2 people..

If We get it today, Were buying Traffic from SM Gaming, 1 Of the Biggest Counter Strike 1.6 Clans out their and we Will get our servers LOADS of players.

Also were going to buy a .net domain for $9 a year!
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:09 am

thats a good deal and the reason i am able to give you 120$ is because im going to afghan for 3 months and i get paid ever 2 weeks my full pay with out taxs taken off so im going to be loaded XD after i donate if i can help out more don't hesitate to PM and ask i will be more then happy to. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:14 am

Alright, Will Do.

But Hey, Any donations we will take Anything to get this Community Boosted and Ready To Go.
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:14 am

i also have a problem i sent you a couple PM's too when i try to get on the servers i get a protocol warning is there anyway to fix that?
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:20 am

Ahh, Does it say something like Your running on Protocol 47 and the servers a Protocol 48?

If so Im Guessing you have the free version Of Cs 1.6

What servers are you trying to connect on?

Because Our servers Should Be Non-Steam Servers which is protocol 47. But Ill see if they got booted back to 48 if they did we can fix that soon.

Also Try google searching Protocol 48 patch Cs 1.6
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:49 am

Yeah im running non steam cs 1.6 and i think it may me boosted up to 48, but if you want i will try but i got to get to work oh and check your inbox and pm me back with the answer and if you got the protocol fixed, thanks boss ttyl
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 am

All Of our servers are Protocol 47, But which server is giving you the 48 error?

Because we got 2 new servers last night, Zombie and Scoutz 24/7 that may not have been converted into

Protocol 47, Ill take a look at it now.
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:22 am

It was classic. i don't think it is me because it says im 47.
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:32 am

and Our servers are on protocol 47, Ill take a look at Our Classic server. But In the mean time help us fill up more popular mods, Like our Zombie Server,

Or Our Deathrun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [APPROVED]KillRanger app   [APPROVED]KillRanger app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[APPROVED]KillRanger app
Page 1 of 1