Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Team Stand Down! Bravo Team Stand Down! When CsG Walks in They'll Do The Job Right!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Counter-Strike Gamerz, We Hope you Enjoy your stay here! ~CsG# Staff!
Contribute To Counter-Strike Gamerz and Tell Your Friends About Us!
We are Currently In the Process, Of Renovating Our Forums. So They Will look much Nicer, If you notice any changes Don't worry.

KillRangers intro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
killranger
killranger

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:53 am

Hello everyone my name is Joshua But you can call me KillRanger i am what they would call a cs vet ive been playing for about 5-6 years on Cs i am happy to be accepted here into CsG# i am 20 years old soon 21 july 12,
i am a CpL in the Canadian forces i was promoted 2 months ago to communications and Gunner on a Coyote surveillance and reconnaissance vehicle at CFB Petawawa Ontario soon Aug16th i will be deployed to CFB Kandahar in afghan to do alot of OP's there that stands for Observation Postings like searching and observing activity happening in the area to observe movement of the Taliban so i will be gone for 14 weeks or 3 months.

but im really happy to be here and i hope i get along with everyone because so far your head staff seems great in greeting and giving me info on what is too come and i hope i make Forum mod or global so i can help out more.

i hope everyone is happy as much as i am of being apart of this team and i as far as i can see this team will evolve into something great.

thank you and happy shooting

your friend and team mate Cpl.Joshua DeMerchant

aka.CsG#-KillRanger-
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:11 pm

Well, Me and No1sPerfect, Are Active Community Leaders.

We talk to our players were not like other Owners who only post announcements every 5 months and Edit their post count to a high number..

Im active as you can see. My post count is 69 well 70 now after this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
ProxoN
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ProxoN

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:43 pm

welcome to the community Cool
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006721634
killranger
killranger

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:49 am

thanks man, hope to get to know everyone a little better you all seem great so far Razz
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:11 am

welcome dude and good luck in afghanistan Smile

Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:05 am

thank you, this community is just another reason to make it home.
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:24 am

We all Wish for you too be safe Bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 am

Thanks Bro, i will check up on the forum now and then while im in afghan so i will keep you posted on curtain things going on and how im doing, but of course i can't tell you everything, but i will check up and see how things are going, great to have support within the clan. Thank you all ^_^
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:29 am

Yeah, I know what you mean.

My Brother in Law is in the Military, Mathew Branstetter hes suppose to be going to Afghanistan After he comes home in August, But he will be back within 2 weeks.

Let me know if you guys get into the same platoon! lol That would be cool, I miss him a lot. My Family always say I look just like him and That I act like him too and I could pass off for his kid Sad

But yeah, He always Goes on the computer when he was in Iraq.

Ill post a video, He was on Leave when they did this video but this was his platoon in Iraq, Baghdad 3rd Platoon 1-2 SCR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huhexsnb7UI

I remember when he first went in. His 2nd Leave His Humvee got hit by an IED

He got 2 broken Ribs and a Concussion. Some shit he does because hes saving his life or his partner makes me want to Cry. Like he had to kill a little kid who was going to throw a grenade at them.

But Im going into the Military, Infantry when I turn 17.

I Support you 100% bro!
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:54 am

sad history bro Sad i understand you that u cried man thats eally sad man
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 am

Yeah, it is Sad But I support you probably the most here because I know what its like.
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:04 am

hey i did i say u that i already taken a ak 47 in my life
man thats so heavy! lol

i was in algeria( where i come from) there was some soldier and he said me to come close and he give me ak i was going to fall lol thts pretty huge man but its was really funny moment he said me: do you want this for your birthday^ i said: YES SURE MAN !! LOL
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:13 am

Lol, The wonders soldiers do.
Back to top Go down
Predator
Predator

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:16 am

I wish you a safe trip. Hope ya come back sooner than expected Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:18 am

Yeah, Its always a relief to come back sooner then your suppose too.
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:51 pm

Yeah, i dunno about coming home sooner then expected but i will keep a look out for your brother in law and watch over him if i see him or get posted with him,its always great to know someone back home it helps you get to know the soldier more so you can make bonds. but if we are there for the same amount of time, i will make sure he comes home.
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:52 pm

Alright Very Happy

Thanks Bro, It means a lot to me. Really Does <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KillRangers intro  Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillRangers intro    KillRangers intro  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KillRangers intro
Page 1 of 1