Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Team Stand Down! Bravo Team Stand Down! When CsG Walks in They'll Do The Job Right!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Counter-Strike Gamerz, We Hope you Enjoy your stay here! ~CsG# Staff!
Contribute To Counter-Strike Gamerz and Tell Your Friends About Us!
We are Currently In the Process, Of Renovating Our Forums. So They Will look much Nicer, If you notice any changes Don't worry.

To all CsG# members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killranger
killranger

To all CsG# members Empty
PostSubject: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:02 am

ok everyone i cannot get my CS 1.6 non steam to switch to V48 and until i find the problem i cannot get on the server but that will not stop me from devoteing my time to the forum and the members who need help from a MOD on this forum, so until i get back from my deployment and receive steam cs 1.6 my time will be spent on the forum doing my job i vouched to do for myself staff and the community im sorry for letting the community down my not getting my cs to work, and yes staff i did do exactly what you told me to do.

sorry everyone i may not be able to get on the server but i still have the forum to spend my time on doing my job.

thank you for understanding

your friend team mate and MOD-KillRanger- To all CsG# members Icon_biggrin To all CsG# members Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:22 am

Its all Cool, Its not a big deal since our servers are dead, But after we buy Traffic then they will become populated
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:51 am

hey no matter if counter strike dont work just be active in forums that the important Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:05 pm

oh yeah i will be active on here as much as possible here in 1 week i will loose about 4 hours a day of active time due to training for afghan but i will be on after work for the rest of the day so no worrys.
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:36 pm

i have installed cs 1.6 off of the cracked steam my only question is the guy who gave me his old account who also used killranger as his thing said he was perm ban on valve will this affect me with cracked or can i still use cs ??

and i know i should have just made an account on steam but im lazy like that.Razz
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:21 pm

this is a situations so dire ill put my best men on it.

*calls SAS and navy seals*

these commandos will find the problem in your CS, destroy it, destroy your computer and leave you confused and angry before you can say "how the fuck did you smexy commandos get in my bedroom"
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:56 pm

Sorry Brian...

Pub has you beat by that Birthday Video right now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:09 pm

i got it working cracked steam ftw
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:11 am

hehehe im a pro hacker lol Smile
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:13 am

Haha. Dont say it like that people going to think you hack in-game.
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:19 am

xD lol true but i dont do lol
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:16 pm

*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG* wrote:
Sorry Brian...

Pub has you beat by that Birthday Video right now Very Happy

must work harder, ill put my other best men on this dire situation

*calls monty python, the goodies, abbett and costello, barney stinson and every second rate comedian that has ever lived*
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 pm

also well done for installing pacteam, you get a medal

To all CsG# members SpecialOlympicsGoldMedal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all CsG# members   To all CsG# members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all CsG# members
Page 1 of 1