Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Team Stand Down! Bravo Team Stand Down! When CsG Walks in They'll Do The Job Right!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Counter-Strike Gamerz, We Hope you Enjoy your stay here! ~CsG# Staff!
Contribute To Counter-Strike Gamerz and Tell Your Friends About Us!
We are Currently In the Process, Of Renovating Our Forums. So They Will look much Nicer, If you notice any changes Don't worry.

Movie reviews.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killranger
killranger

Movie reviews. Empty
PostSubject: Movie reviews.   Movie reviews. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:28 am

Ok guys on this topic, if you seen new movies please post your reviews here and if you haven't go to this site to watch some for free, some are theater movies that were recorded by a hand held recorder and some are actual movies.

my first review is on the last air bender i just finished watching this movie and its was surprisingly good for the movie being based off of a cartoon, because we all seen Flintstones"shitty" but this was actually good, now if you don't know the storyline then its based off of the show the last avatar where a boy name aning "or how ever your spell it" was a air bender who found out he was the avatar a spirit bender who can harness all 4 elements "air, water,earth,fire, and yes they have to go in that order "or so says the movie" and the fire nation is attacking the other nations for power to get out of the "spirit realm/control over all nations" and its commanded buy the fire nations son suko who was banished and has to fight to bring back honor to him self so he can go home and he trys to catch aning because he is an ass and wants his father to love him. It follows some of the story line to the show, not that it matters it was an awesome movie,i recommend this movie for all familys and anyone who enjoys mythical powers and fantasy story's or just enjoyed the cartoon, now what really Pissed me off was it ended in a cliff hanger"making you want more of the story" where the fire nations rulers daughter was brought in to finish the job after a comet is suppose to pass buy in 3 years giving the fire nations super human powers to use there "chi" to make fire from nothing which is wicked,but not really for the rest of the nations, though the whole movie it gives you flash backs from anings past of the air empire and him fighting with his guilt for running away after he was deemed avatar, now i know it ties in with whats happening but i didn't like it because in the middle of a wicked fight it would do that, PO'd me but what can i do, i give this movie a 9.5 of the gfx and the good acting of all the cast, and i suggest you all watch it.

here is the link to a good movie online site.http://www.moviesdatacenter.com/

enjoy the movies and don't forget to review them on here.

thank you.
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

Movie reviews. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie reviews.   Movie reviews. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:43 am

sorry i cant read that all lol
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

Movie reviews. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie reviews.   Movie reviews. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:29 am

Lol i never ask people to i just ask people if they seen a new movie post and review it and tell us what they though, if it was good or not and if they recommend we see it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Movie reviews. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Movie reviews.   Movie reviews. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Movie reviews.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: