Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Team Stand Down! Bravo Team Stand Down! When CsG Walks in They'll Do The Job Right!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Counter-Strike Gamerz, We Hope you Enjoy your stay here! ~CsG# Staff!
Contribute To Counter-Strike Gamerz and Tell Your Friends About Us!
We are Currently In the Process, Of Renovating Our Forums. So They Will look much Nicer, If you notice any changes Don't worry.

[PENDING]Idea.

Go down 
2 posters

is it a good idea??
yes.
[PENDING]Idea. I_vote_lcap100%[PENDING]Idea. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
no.
[PENDING]Idea. I_vote_lcap0%[PENDING]Idea. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
don't care.
 0% [ 0 ]
fuck off.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
killranger
killranger

[PENDING]Idea. Empty
PostSubject: [PENDING]Idea.   [PENDING]Idea. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:39 am

i was thinking about scrim teams and stuff and i had the idea of splitting 5 in each team and have tryouts,like alpha dog platoon and Bad company and diffrent shitz like that any suggestions, and or is it bad or good?

and i got this idea from watching platoons of base, there not just one team there all a family and thats what we kind of want with are scrim teams is have a family base, im basicly taking this from actual military vision, the teams work together and everyone has a chance for each placement, they all have a role to play within the team, and they know each others fighting styles and they where that person should be at what time or at once place he or she will be when something happens, the same should follow in a scrim team know your players and the way they play and you will win, basic concept.
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

[PENDING]Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PENDING]Idea.   [PENDING]Idea. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 am

I like the idea, Ill talk through it with The Other Scrim Leaders... For now, Its Pending. but this should be in the Suggestions Section.

Topic Moved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
killranger
killranger

[PENDING]Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PENDING]Idea.   [PENDING]Idea. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:39 am

ok sorry i just thought since it was about the scrim i would put it in the scrim section, but take it in consideration its not a bad idea and it works in real life with all troops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[PENDING]Idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [PENDING]Idea.   [PENDING]Idea. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[PENDING]Idea.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions :: Suggestions, Complaints, Questions? :: Suggestions-
Jump to: