Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Dont Forget to login Or Register On Our Website To View all Of the Benefits of Counter-Strike Gamerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alpha Team Stand Down! Bravo Team Stand Down! When CsG Walks in They'll Do The Job Right!

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome To Counter-Strike Gamerz, We Hope you Enjoy your stay here! ~CsG# Staff!
Contribute To Counter-Strike Gamerz and Tell Your Friends About Us!
We are Currently In the Process, Of Renovating Our Forums. So They Will look much Nicer, If you notice any changes Don't worry.

Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest

Go down 
+2
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
lifeofbrian
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Empty
PostSubject: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 pm

Lol I'm stealing mcdonalds wifi to post this and posting on my touch. For those that don't know me, I'm life of Brian. I've been playin/hangin out/performing oral sex with these guys since sS tongue. I play guitar, ride trailbikes, look like an emo and generally waste space and precious natural resources. If you say u can own me then ure probs right cause this is a yanks clan and I'm all the way over here in australialand, so ping is an issue ( I'll also hear my smexy accent if I'm ever on the mic Surprised ). I'm also a dirty whore for tf2, c you motherfuckers in a week or so when I get some bandwith
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:14 pm

Not a clan...

Gaming Community Very Happy

But Welcome Back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.counterstrikegamerz.tk
ProxoN
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
ProxoN

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:24 pm

hehe, welcome back brian Smile
nice introduce btw xD
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006721634
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 am

EDIT: this is a yanks gaming community, happy now?
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 am

Haha YeaH! so do you plan on applying again?
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:45 pm

been there, done that
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Rofl... Lol
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:55 pm

hey meh 2 i playy guitarr
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:20 pm

i love you!!!
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:15 pm

Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:16 am

Was it a bit too strong, I'll try again

I LIKE YOU ALOT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
killranger
killranger

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 am

Lmao welcome brian you covered pretty much i need to know about you in that intro so Hope to see you in game bro.and i play guitar not a lot due to training job and other great things, but i throw a few chords down if needed.
Back to top Go down
PROVOK3
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
PROVOK3

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:08 am

lol lmao ok
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:14 am

Topic Off Task.

MODERATORS PLEASE LOCK ALL INTRODUCTION TOPICS! THANK YOU!!
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 pm

Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Thisthread

topic is not off task mr big shot administrator, the bunny said so
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:18 pm

it is relevant to 1 persons interests, even if its a bunny.

SUCK ON DAT!!!
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:19 pm

also i pay homage to those who also play guitar by offering, gold, spices and a small, shaven goat

Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 9:00 pm

Rofl Big Shot Administrator?

This Big Shot Administrator Happens to Own CsG..

Came up with the name for CsG

And Helped CsG get the Serverbox We now Own Today..

Also This Big Shot Administrator Set up this website, where your chatting to everyone now...

SO SUCK ON DEM APPLES BITCH!
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:25 pm

i know your the big shot administrator, if all you did was police the servers and forums id call you regular administrator.

but your not, your like god, giver of life to CsG, creator of website, maintainer of servers, and a person i find joy in arguing with.

i hereby withdraw my sacrafice to all other CsG guitarists and offer you gold, spices and small shaven goat
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 6:43 pm

HAHAHA, This is fun, Me and you never talked in sS days. Ahh I miss sS way back then.
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 4:16 am

i know, such a shame.

ahhh reminising he good old days when there was always someone on the forums to have an argument with (like havix)

cross, new plan. I WANT THIS THING FULL OF 13 YR OLD WHINY BITCHES TO HAVE ARGUMENTS WITH
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:21 am

Haha Hey, NO! Im the only 13 year old here.

Im aloud to be because people say I sound 15-16 On the mic.

Also because Im actually Mature!

But Hey, Ive been trying to Bring havix back Its too bad you were never in SnS, When Me Candy and Mclovin Started it.

Havix was with us, So many sS players were to be honest.
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:19 pm

yeah after sS folded i took a break from cs. so i lost complete contact with everyone. then 2 weeks ago i get a youtube message from proxon askin me to join redshot and look at me now =D
Back to top Go down
lifeofbrian
lifeofbrian

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:20 pm

also from your pic you look 14 at least. just anoying you dont have a whiny voice and an attitude problem, youd be alot cooler in my book if you did Cool
Back to top Go down
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*
Leader
Leader
*CsG|-Cr0ssF1r3-|CsG*

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Haha, Im 13, and Everyone says I sound 15-16 so Im use to it.

Yeah, I do have an attitude problem, Im Bi-Polar, and Anger management. But I can Control my anger issues, and Im really mature so, yeah Im used to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest   Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brian iz here crackers, phuck the rest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next